We’re leading the movement.
We got our start leading the industry in high performing and high quality coating systems. That foundation of knowledge and excellence has given us the freedom to create solutions for the way people eat now — smarter, healthier, and with a focus on trusted, natural ingredients. We’re at the forefront of the food industry revolution, and we can help you stake your claim in the changing marketplace.
HB capabilities include:
- Unbeatable in-house R&D and regulatory experts
- Smart supply chain solutions
- Turnkey partnering, from sourcing to logistics to packing and labeling
- A low-risk supplier with superior food safety and quality programs
- Dedicated specialty production environments and capabilities, including organic, non-GMO, gluten-free, and tree nuts
- A broad range of packaging capabilities
- Industry expertise in cleaner labels, healthier profiles, and highly functional food solutions
- Dedicated solutions to all your private label and co-packing needs
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Smart Supply Chain Solutions
We’ve got your supply chain worries covered. Our specialized team of experts can handle materials sourcing and purchasing, production, quality assurance, research and development, regulatory compliance, and logistics. We have a deep understanding of emerging market trends and the power to secure the specialty ingredients you need to make the most of them.
Don’t understand the certification process? Looking for direct-source or sustainable-claim solutions? Seeking a cleaner label or healthier product profile? Wanting to increase the value of your product offerings? We have the knowledge and specialty ingredient supply chain to make it happen.
- Certification, regulatory compliance, and logistics expertise
- Materials sourcing and purchasing
- In-house research and development
- Supply chain solutions for specialty and certified ingredients
- Experts on emerging market trends
We’ve been a leader in offering healthier, functional grains that meet the strictest certifications and taste great, too. Our products include heirloom, ancient, waxy, and high-amylose grains grown through regenerative and biodynamic farming practices. We source these high-performance ingredients ourselves from trusted growers who meet our stringent production requirements.
- Dedicated to sourcing the highest-quality ingredients possible
- Focused on creating a steady supply to meet your specific needs
- Leaders in growing and sourcing specialty and certified grains
HB Specialty Foods baking mixes are delicious, while performing to meet the market demands — moist, on-point flavor, superior texture and mouthfeel. Our in-house Innovation Team will create customized mixes based on your company’s specific needs.
- Better tasting, better performing mixes
- Bulk and specialty options available
High Performing Coating Solutions
HB Specialty Foods was built on superior performing batters, breadcrumbs, breaders, and integrated coating solutions. We’ve perfected these systems and remain an industry leader thanks to our relentless focus on quality, customization, and superior texture and flavor.
- Customer-specific solutions
- Unique formulations for positive market differentiation
- Cleaner-label and healthier-profile solutions
- Extensive knowledge in functional and specialty ingredients
- Segregated production environments (organic, non-GMO, gluten-free, tree nuts)
The EatGood/LightFry system is a more convenient, healthier solution that eliminates the need for traditional frying. This commercial air frying system uses hot air for crisping and steam for quick cooking. HB EatGood products are made for use with the Light Fry, creating the taste and texture customers.
- Amazing flavor with up to 60 percent less fat than deep frying
- Works perfectly with HB EatGood products
- Light Fry system eliminates the cost and concerns of dealing with cooking oils